You might be asking yourself, should I be using Instagram for my real estate marketing? The answer is always yes, but knowing how to do it the right way is when you’ll start to see a return on the time investment that it takes to grow your page. Let’s face it, no one likes the old, expensive, and sleazy lead generation tactics that cost a lot of money and take up a ton of your time. Using social media is going to be one of the easiest ways to establish yourself as a digital mayor of your town and start attracting, instead of constantly chasing.
Michelle Berman is the founder of Berman Media PD, and the creator of The Instagram Power Method, a proven course that will walk you through, step by step, how to grow and maintain a valuable Instagram audience. Michelle has dedicated her last six years to teaching real estate professionals how to leverage Instagram as a lead generation force. Her knowledge is extensive in the space and because of that she’s been able to help many agents grow their business using her systems.
On this episode, Michelle joins me to talk all about Instagram and the true importance of not only being on the platform, but always staying top of mind to your audience. She walks us through her personal strategy, and what she has her clients do when building out their Instagram presence. Listen in to see what Melissa thinks about what, when, how, and why to post on Instagram, plus learn the everlasting impact that Instagram brings!
- Top growth strategies for Instagram that WORK in 2021
- The difference between Facebook and Instagram
- Why it’s not too late, and why now is the perfect time to start Instagram
- When to post on Instagram and how to strategically plan content
- Using Instagram to get people to know, like and trust you
- The impact of Instagram Stories, and why you should be using them
- Instagram Highlights are your new website, let’s utilize them
- The four pillars of Instagram posting, and when to post content
- Content ideas for Instagram and inspiration on finding what to post
- Personal branding is EVERYTHING in 2021, and here’s why