Real estate marketing is going through a shift in how people are earning business. It’s no longer who looks the best, pays the most for advertising, or calls the most phone numbers, it’s now all about who can stay top of mind to an audience and always be thought of as the ‘real estate guy or gal’. But how do you do that without constantly feeling salesy?
Greg McDaniel is a luxury real estate agent in the Bay Area who is responsible for many multiple million dollar listings and has been the leader of his team, the McDaniel Callahan Team, for the past 15 years. In addition, he’s the co-host of popular real estate podcast, Real Estate Uncensored, where he talks about the latest prospecting, sales, and marketing tactics that the industry should know. Greg has seen great success in his real estate career and now looks to share his knowledge with everyone from brand new agents to high-performing experts in the space.
I don’t think there’s been a better match for this podcast yet and it shows in this episode. Greg embodies authenticity and his teaching points show it. In this episode, we dive into why relatability will basically make or break your business going forward, and how to adapt to the changing marketing landscape. If you’ve been hesitant about going all in on social media marketing in 2021, this one’s for you!
Three Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- How to be relatable when marketing your personal brand in real estate
- Relatability is the easiest way to attract the attention you’re looking for from your target audience. With social media being so prevalent, it’s easy to tell the difference between fake and real. Which one will you be?
- The importance of storytelling in your social outreach
- Everyone thinks that real estate is boring, but really it only is if you make it seem that way. By sharing your content through storytelling instead of just telling, you’ll start to see people flock to you and feel like they already know you before you even meet them.
- What content to post so you don’t feel ‘salesy’ in your social media strategy
- The hardest part about getting started, is just knowing what to post and how to make sure your content is genuine and real. It really is simple and we want to give you some of the resources you need to crush it in the social media space.
Connect with Greg
If you’re looking for some help with buying or selling in the bay area, check out Greg over at his real estate website, OR check out his podcast site to learn all about crushing the real estate game as an agent.