The last two weeks we have uncovered how crucial it is to differentiate your offer in order to stay competitive. However it is clear that these offers are mostly untouched by current real estate agents. One of the best options being the fix and list offer. This week we’ve brought on a guest who has built his business off the fix and list program to show you the steps it takes to implement this option into your offering.
Steve Budzik is a medic turned real estate agent in the Chicago area that has built his business off the fix and list program. He is also the owner of iCandy Realty, a brokerage that specializes in multiple offers and an exceptional customer experience. Steve has been in the business for eight years, and quickly found out the importance of customer service and building your brand in real estate. He’s discovered how to work with contractors, service professionals, and investors in order to build his offering to be strong and most importantly different from the competition.
This week we’ll continue with our series on maximizing your opportunity when working with sellers. We’ll dive into the business of a Chicago based real estate agent who specializes in one of the top options to offer sellers, fix and lists. We’ll break down how to find the contractors and investors you need to quickly turn over homes and ultimately build your unique client experience. We’ll break down why fix and list might be for you, and how to build your brand around the fix and list offer. You won’t want to miss this episode of the podcast as multiple offers are undoubtedly the future of real estate and will quickly put you ahead of the competition.
Three Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- Building your business on customer service
- Buyers and sellers are constantly expecting more out of their real estate agents. Whether it’s pay cuts, faster turnaround times, or higher sale prices, it’s hard to keep up with the demand. We’ll discuss the top ways to improve the customer experience.
- How to get started with fix and lists
- One of the offers you can provide your clients are fix and lists. However, you can’t just decide to start offering it immediately. We’ll walk you through the steps you need to take to properly repair and list homes to ultimately get a higher return for you and your clients.
- Protecting your brand with differentiation
- There are too many competitors trying to steal your commissions for you to continue offering usual 5 and 6 percent listings. We’ll discuss the importance of differentiating yourself and the strategies to get started.
Connect with Steve
Learn more about Steve at SteveBudzik.com and connect with him on Instagram to continue the conversation.
The Renovation Agent – Tools to get started with fix and lists