Authenticity and staying in touch with your database will always be the easiest way to grow your business in real estate, period. Now yes, cold lead generation can work, but the only way to assure your business is referable, likeable, and trustworthy is by always being authentic. By consistently looking to serve your potential clients, you’ll quickly see people coming back again and again. But, what’s the best way to implement a content strategy into your business? And how can you even get started?
Bob Friel is not only a close college friend, but also the president and founder of Friel-Good Mortgage, a Denver based mortgage lender. Bob understands the difference of serving versus selling, and built his business around this idea. This is how he was responsible for nearly 150 transactions in 2020, more than 90% of which were referral based! Further, Bob is also a video content creator, previously releasing the Ultimate Homebuyer Experience and creates weekly content on first time homebuyer education.
For this week’s episode, Bob talks about his experiences being nearly completely referral based and how it rapidly grew his business in just a few years. We talk about why you won’t be able to rely on third party lead generation, and what you can do instead. Tune in to hear Bob’s proven branding strategy, how he used video to build his brand, and the ways you can implement his strategy too!
- The best steps to grow your personal brand
- Why personal branding is a timing game, and the reason it won’t happen overnight
- How to avoid being ‘salesy’ and start serving your audience instead of selling
- Using video to reach your audience, without constantly selling to them
- Where to multipurpose your content and why it’s so important
- The truth about viral videos and if they matter
- Personal branding in 2021 and beyond
- The value of relationship building for real estate professionals
- How 3rd party lead generation sources will work in 2021 and beyond
Connect with Bob