It’s almost spring time here in the real estate world, and you all know what that means for our calendars… But the market is still hot, and there’s no end in sight for the time being. Likely, there will be busy days, long nights, and lots of coffee needed due to the state of the market, so how can you possibly manage your time this year and still take advantage of the opportunities around us?
I’m going solo for this week to talk about the importance of time management when building an attraction based business, and building a solid referral network you can rely on. Not only will you begin selling/buying more homes, making more money, but you’ll also take back so much of your time from prospecting. But I get it, you feel like you’re too busy, and are probably saying to yourself, “There’s no way
This week on the podcast, we chat about the ways you can use marketing to start standing out amongst your competitors, and use digital strategies that just weren’t as relevant a few years ago, and even before COVID changed the way the industry gets business. He walks us through some of the best practices he uses, and encourages others to use, to start closing more deals, attract more business, and give your clients the best possible experience while working with you.
Three Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- How to manage your time while running an attraction based business
- In reality, you just need a good strategy to stay in touch with your clients and database, then the mindset to stick to it.
- The mindset of balancing family, life, work, and anything else you value
- 90% of the people who don’t commit to a content strategy don’t have the mindset to do so. When it comes to work, you should have growth at the forefront of your agenda and stick to the plan.
- How much time do you need to commit to content creation
- So you’re probably wondering, “where do I even start?” Listen in and we’ll give you the actionable steps to get going, because it’s all about how you start and how you use your time.