Last week we discussed why you should have multiple options and how stacking your offer can help convert motivated sellers. Now we are going to uncover where you can find these motivated sellers and how you should be speaking with them when trying to help solve their problems. It’s not about zip code farming or running mailers to just one random neighborhood near you. You must be strategic in who you are talking to and why you are talking to them in the first place. Every seller has a different problem they want solved, you just need to be the best person to do it for them. So where do you start to find motivated sellers in your market? How should you speak to motivated sellers? And how do you make sure they convert to a happy client that recommends you to all of their friends and family?
Dustin DeFrates is a return guest on the podcast, but most notably a seasoned real estate investor that has found great success in the multiple offer space since 2003. Dustin is also the founder of GeoPoint Data, a real estate data company that sends you qualified and vetted leads using predictive data. Through his time studying buyer/seller data, in addition to reviewing 1000s of real estate deals, Dustin has honed in on the best ways to close more deals by selling through solutions. Dustin continues to stay on the cutting edge of real estate technology, and now looks to share his findings with more people that are looking to scale their real estate operations.
In part two of the motivated seller series we’re talking about how to put your message in the right place to the right people. We’ll discuss how to convert motivated sellers by using multiple channels and what you should be saying to potential sellers. Learn about text messages and how they can affect your business, cold calling and how to automate it, and what the best practices are for both channels. This is a must listen episode and breaks down everything you need to know about marketing to motivated sellers.
Three Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- Types of motivated sellers
- Motivated sellers are everywhere, you just need to know where to find them. We’ll cover what groups of people you should be targeting and where to find the data that shows you.
- The 7 channels you can market to motivated sellers
- If you’re only using 1 or even 3 channels to stay in front of the people you want to work with, then you are not taking full advantage of the opportunities out there. We’ll cover 7 different channels and how to get started on them now.
- What the 2021 market means for motivated sellers
- This market is showing no signs of slowing and things are continuing to change quickly. We’ll discuss what this means for you and how you can stay ahead.