Time management is one of the largest setbacks when it comes to growing your real estate business. Knowing your limits and how to structure your days can make or break your success in both the short and long-term. Further, managing your time will begin to become a strength once you’ve honed in on your schedule and start to optimize your days. So, what have you done to protect yourself from falling victim to your schedule? What are some ways you can begin to take full advantage of your time?
Cory Rosier is the CEO of Sweet Assist, an all-in-one solution for brokerages to manage their agents better and grow their business. Cory is also the Vice President of Big Block Realty. Big Block Realty is California’s fastest growing brokerage with 1,100+ agents and has been recognized as one of fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 for the past 4 years, most notably earning the #26 spot in 2016. Big Block is a 100% commission brokerage and focuses on creating an outstanding agent experience, which has led to their massive growth and success.
Listen to this week’s episode to gain insight from the strategies that top producers use to manage their time well, optimize their schedules, and ultimately perform more money making activities. It’s no secret that with rising competition and a scarce 2021 market, agents are experiencing commission compression and having a harder time closing deals. However, if you implement these strategies in your business you can respond to these changes and win in areas your competition isn’t even touching.
Three Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- Why time management is so important for agents
- Managing your time can make or break your business, and is probably the most frustrating aspect to deal with. We’ll give you strategies that top agents use to close more deals and optimize their schedule.
- How you can use ancillary services as another income
- Commision compression is a real thing and agents are starting to look for other ways to supplement their home sale income. We’ll give you the best strategies for using ancillary services to improve your bottom line.
- Importance of joining an agent focused brokerage
- Your brand is by no means affiliated with your brokerages, and the reality is that your clients don’t care who deals with the compliance of your transactions. However, brokerages hold a fiduciary duty to make their agents successful, but many think it’s the other way around. Learn more about the importance of joining a brokerage that puts agents first.