One of the biggest things I’ve learned being in real estate is that people never hire you just because you’re in real estate and have a license, they hire you because of how you do it and the impression you leave on them. Mark Choey has embodied this idea throughout his years in real estate and now helps agents leave a great first impression on even the coldest leads.
Mark Choey is the founder of HighNote.io, a software platform that helps agents stand out from the crowd by creating simple, on the go presentations for potential clients. Mark previously started as an agent in 2005, eventually becoming the #2 condo agent in the San Francisco area, which as you may know is a highly competitive market. He then went on to be a co-founder of Climb RE which was acquired in August 2016. Mark is now highly regarded and dedicated to helping agents improve their marketing, and ultimately their business.
This week on the podcast, we chat about the ways you can use marketing to start standing out amongst your competitors, and use digital strategies that just weren’t as relevant a few years ago, and even before COVID changed the way the industry gets business. He walks us through some of the best practices he uses, and encourages others to use, to start closing more deals, attract more business, and give your clients the best possible experience while working with you.
Three Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- How can a brand propel your business?
- A personal brand is going to be the most important thing in real estate going forward, whether you like it or not. But why is it so important to have? We’ll give you the reasonings and steps to start being ‘the one’.
- The digital strategies can you use to stay top of mind with potential clients
- There are countless platforms that you can use to help with marketing, lead generation, and overall brand awareness. But which of them are most effective, always reliable, and not overpriced or time consuming.
- What actionable steps to start being the agent people want to work with
- So you’re probably wondering, “where do I even start?” Listen in and we’ll give you the actionable steps to get going, because it’s all about how you start.
Connect with Mark
Email Mark at HighNote