Many people overthink or simply don’t know what it takes to be successful in real estate. However at the end of the day, it is a people-first business. It’s extremely important to nurture relationships and take care of both your partners, your team, and most importantly, your clients. Inconsiderate, shady tactics and short sighted thinking will surely set you up for a short stint in real estate, and one that is neither enjoyable nor profitable. So, why is it that so many real estate professionals look past the simplicity of the business? What can you do to master relationship building? And what will surely set yourself apart from the competition in such a competitive 2021 market?
Carlos Reyes is a wildly successful real estate wholesaler turned investor and serial entrepreneur now with over 27 companies, all of which started because of his real estate ventures. He’s a first generation U.S. immigrant that decided to quit a 14 year corporate job in 2015 to pursue the dream of building his own real estate investment company. With the help of his partner Sal Shakir, his company has scaled quickly to be a real estate powerhouse consistently producing 6 figures every single month in multiple markets. Aside from being a businessman, Carlos is focused on helping others improve their mindset and strategies to build a successful real estate empire. Carlos helps other real estate professionals through coaching and educational events that discuss investing, wholesaling, marketing, and other business building tactics.
In this week’s episode, Carlos joins me to chat about the most effective strategies for building a real estate business from the mindset for success, to the marketing strategies that will get you more listings. He walks us through how he manages his marketing spend, the team he built around him, and the top sources he uses to find homes before they’re on the market. In addition, Carlos explains the thought process behind these strategies and why you have to change your mindset to one of abundance to truly take advantage of the opportunities in front of you. Carlos has captivated audiences, built millions in wealth, and now wants to share his findings with other professionals who want to achieve similar success. You won’t want to miss this conversation and all of the great learning points that come out of it!
Three Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- The steps to providing an exceptional customer experience in real estate
- Business is not a sprint, it’s a marathon. To win this race you need to put people over profits and deliver an exceptional customer experience. We’ll talk about why it’s so important for your business to serve your customers instead of sell to them.
- Where to find property owners who are waiting for someone to help them sell their property
- So you understand what you need to do when you get a client, but where do you find these clients who are looking for someone to help them? We’ll talk about the top sources you can use to find new clients that you’ll want to work with.
- What we can expect for the 2021 real estate market and how to prepare
- Everyone knows there’s a crazy market we’re seeing in 2021. But what is to come for the following months? We discuss and speculate on what we may see in the near future, and how you can get ready no matter what happens.
Connect with Carlos
Check out his website at officialcarlosreyes.com, or follow Carlos on Instagram where you can message him to continue the conversation. Also make sure to check out his new YouTube channel where he creates valuable content centered around real estate.
Carlos’s Podcast – All In Entrepreneurs Podcast
All In Momentum Mastermind Event
Best Real Estate Investing Book by Carlos Reyes
Carlos Reyes, Top Real Estate Mogul To Follow In Arizona – AZ Local Business
The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann