If you look at the last 5 to 10 people you worked with, odds are they are just like you, or pretty similar, and there’s a reason for that. You will always attract the people that you can relate with and repel the people who you most likely won’t. This is why authenticity is so important when it comes to growing your business in real estate. It’s a people’s business after all! Content creation is no different, so why is it that so many people struggle with being authentic when it comes to social media and content creation?
Ronnie Sylvia is an ex-firefighter turned real estate agent out of Sacramento, California and he has relied heavily on content creation to reach a larger audience of potential clients and referrals. Leveraging his past experiences in rescuing others, he suitably named his show the ‘Rescue Ronnie Show’, to highlight all the people he rescues in the real estate world. By using his true personality in the content he creates, he is beginning to attract people that not only he can relate with, but he actually wants to work with.
On this episode of the podcast, Ronnie joins me to chat about the ways you can get started on video and why it’s so important to be authentic in your delivery. He walks us through how he got his start, the content he creates, and the massive returns he is getting due to being consistent. If you’ve been on the edge about getting started and just need a bit of direction, listen in because we are going to simplify the process and give actionable steps that will actually grow your business.
Three Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- Why consistency is so important when it comes to content creation
- Find out why Ronnie has posted a video for the past 175 weeks, and what that did for his business and overall recognition
- How to get in front of people without constantly selling to them
- When starting on video, you may feel like all you should talk about is real estate, but it’s the exact opposite! We’ll give you some of the best content pieces you can create to attract attention and not be boring.
- How long it takes for video to become a relevant part of your business
- Video is not a lead generation technique that pops out phone numbers and addresses, but instead a long term strategy that doesn’t have a set time or ROI. But how long does it really take to gain traction?