How do you market your mortgage business on social media without talking much about the mortgage business? By showing up consistently and sharing your life with people. By being authentic. By being YOU.
Jeff Pfitzer is a Regional Manager for USA Mortgage and an influential leader in the mortgage space. He has 20 years of experience in the mortgage business, growing the Pfizer Team to 30 employees who cover the St. Louis region and several other Midwest markets. Jeff also helps real estate agents and loan officers earn more business, sharing his expertise in content creation, video branding, and innovative marketing strategies.
On this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Dude podcast, Jeff joins me to explain why he doesn’t talk about being a mortgage broker on social media and describe his share-your-life approach to creating consistent content. He introduces us to TikTok, discussing how to use the platform strategically and turn what you are already doing into sharable content that resonates with your audience. Listen in to understand the value of the relationships Jeff is building on social and learn how to grow YOUR business with memorable video content!
- How creating content has led to big opportunities for Jeff
- Why Jeff doesn’t talk about being a mortgage broker
- What kind of content gets the most engagement
- The opportunity for mortgage professionals to market with video
- Jeff’s insight on TikTok as the top platform for short form video content
- Being strategic about what you watch on social media
- How Jeff turns what he’s already doing into sharable content
- How the value Jeff brings real estate agents translates to referrals
- Building content creation into your schedule for consistency
- Jeff’s insight on why video marketing is a long game
Connect with Jeff
Follow Jeff on Facebook facebook.com/jeff.pfitzer, Instagram instagram.com/jeffpfitzer, TikTok tiktok.com/@jeffpfitzer and LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-pfitzer-12064a1b/ or subscribe to his YouTube channel at youtube.com/channel/UCL0R_jwD-TiQ7CTdlHeqQ_w. You can also reach him by text at (314) 220-4945.