It’s no question that 2020 was the craziest year we’ve seen in a while, and there’s no telling what’s going to happen in 2021. But one thing I do know is that online marketing isn’t changing just yet. Personal brands are still the most impactful way to connect to an audience, and having consistent communication will surely keep you top of mind.
Melissa Terzis embodies this. She’s a real estate veteran based in DC, but where she really stands out is in her content. Melissa has been creating content for well over a decade and knows what it takes to captivate an audience, and keep doing it consistently. She has taken personal branding to the next level and is looking to share exactly what helped her do it.
For the first episode of 2021, Melissa joins me to explain how she recognized her unique personality and turned it into a relatable personal brand, and ultimately a successful real estate business. Melissa highlights how content creation is evolving, and why authenticity has gotten her more long term business than any other lead generation strategy. Tune in to find out why real estate professionals need to become more like Melissa and how you can blow up your brand too!
- How Melissa decided on her personal brand, and how she leverages it daily
- Why blogging helped Melissa create content and grow her database
- The purpose and importance of authenticity when creating content
- In 2021 and beyond, people can recognize real and fake, especially online
- What YouTubers are doing to build out their personal brand, and how real estate professionals can use their strategies too
- Why you’ll attract people similar to you, and probably deter people that are different
- General 2021 inbound marketing tips and strategies