A lot of us believe that once we have a cool logo and a website, the exercise of branding our real estate business is done. But if you don’t have enough clients, you’re not finished. So, what else is involved in building a brand?
Edwin Dearborn is the Content and Media Strategist behind 10X Media Group, a business development firm out of Las Vegas, Nevada. He specializes in personal branding in the digital space, humanizing the image of professionals like dentists, lawyers and real estate agents. Edwin is also the author of Power Branding Secrets: Spark Customer Interest and Ignite Your Sales.
On this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Dude podcast, Edwin joins me to share the three elements of his branding triangle and explain why branded communication is crucial in landing new clients. He discusses the role consumer experience plays in building a brand, describing how a higher level of service allows agents to charge a higher commission. Listen in for Edwin’s insight into the value of an email list and learn how YOU can leverage content creation to build your reputation and earn more clients online!
- The three elements of Edwin’s branding triangle
- Why branded communication is crucial in landing clients
- The role consumer experience plays in building a brand
- The connection between hospitality and a higher commission
- Why you can’t build a brand without content (i.e.: creation or curation)
- Why Edwin would rather have 5K emails than 50K Twitter followers
- The relationship between content and reputation
- Edwin’s AHA moment around the power of video
- Edwin’s advice on mastering one channel at a time
Connect with Edwin
Connect with Edwin on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/edwindearborn and get a copy of his book, Power Branding Secrets: Spark Customer Interest and Ignite Your Sales, at amazon.com/Power-Branding-Secrets-Customer-Interest/dp/0996313206.