If the public sees real estate agents as a commodity, how can you show prospects that you know what you’re doing? What’s the best way to build your authority and get clients to come to you?
Charles Curry is part of the team behind Authorify, a platform that creates and licenses books to real estate agents, helping them brand themselves, provide immediate value and grow their business. The Authorify Book Builder Software affords you the opportunity to position yourself as an expert, stand out from the crowd, and win listings—with your own personalized book.
On this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Dude podcast, Charles joins me to discuss how a book with your picture on it builds connection and creates trust with prospects. He explains why it’s crucial to target a specific audience, sharing some of Authorify’s niche titles around divorce and selling inherited or vacant homes. Listen in for Charles’ insight on increasing your close ratio with content and learn how YOU can build authority and attract business by being an author!
- How Authorify helps agents brand themselves + grow their business
- Why we feel like we know the people who wrote the books we love
- The power of physical engagement through content you can hold in your hand
- Giving books to your SOI to keep top-of-mind brand awareness
- A case study of how assignment selling led to a 98% close ratio
- Why it’s crucial to target a niche audience (e.g.: divorce, inherited homes, etc.)
- How to use your book to at listing appointments or as a lead capture tool
- Why the general public sees real estate agents as a commodity
- How the authority from a book translates to a higher commission