What does it mean to consistently communicate with your audience? Every real estate agent does it differently. How you communicate is not important. What matters is that you’re making those connections that will earn you referrals and keep you top-of-mind.
Today, I’m giving you a one-on-one coaching lesson to discuss the importance of consistency in your video strategy. I use direct mail farming as a basic example of how consistent audience engagement becomes extremely effective over time. I then explain how you can apply a similar strategy to content creation.
I also walk you through time blocking to show how important it is to set aside a few hours each month to work on your video strategy. Listen in for my insight on boosting your video engagement through social media and staying in communication with your database, sphere of influence, and local community.
- Why sporadic videos don’t work
- How content creation is modern-day prospecting
- Why time blocking is essential to your video strategy
- Engaging with social media consistently
- My advice for how often you should be creating videos
- Why traction matters less than you think it does
- The importance of staying top of mind
- Why consistency equals higher engagement
Access Mike’s Video Script Library or learn how to script your own videos with Mike’s Brand You DIY Video Marketing Digital Bootcamp for only $97 at realestatemarketingdude.com/diy-video-bootcamp.