Most agents are afraid of expireds. But if you believe in your ability to help and approach prospects with positive energy, people are receptive. With the right systems in place, chasing expireds is not that hard—and not that scary.
Borino is a real estate coach with 20-plus years of experience in marketing and training. Known as The Expired Guru,’ he has developed a system for turning expireds into solid leads and saleable listings—without being aggressive or pushy. Today, Borino joins me to discuss how prospecting expireds helped him turn his life around and share his step-by-step process.
Borino weighs in on the mindset you need to pursue expireds, the best way to initiate conversation with an expired lead, and the value in building face-to-face trust and connection. He offers insight around the tools available to set up a system for lead gen and follow-up, explaining how most agents give up too soon. Listen in to understand why it’s crucial to approach expireds from a place of contribution and learn why now is a good time to go after these high-probability leads!
- How expireds helped Borino turn his life around
- Developing the right mindset to pursue expireds
- Tools for setting up an expireds lead gen system
- Why confidence is key in prospecting expireds
- Using a pattern interrupt to initiate conversation
- What to say in a text when expireds don’t answer
- The value in building face-to-face connection
- Why it’s crucial to have a CRM follow-up system
- Indicators of interest to look for with expireds
- Why there’s less competition for expireds than you think
- How persistent follow-up demonstrates your work ethic
- Borino’s market predictions for the rest of 2019
Connect with Borino
Learn more about Borino’s system at expiredplus.com, or follow him on Facebook facebook.com/BorinoProductions and YouTube youtube.com/channel/UCL5mptC7KYHmx10xWZXokng.