What would happen if you stopped talking to your significant other? Obviously, your relationship would not last very long. And it’s no different with your database. It doesn’t take long for clients to forget you exist if you don’t stay in touch. So, what’s the secret to building a brand that people remember?
On this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Dude podcast, I’m discussing how to build a brand through consistent communication to the same audience over time. I weigh in on the difference between building a database and building an audience, explaining why you should NOT always talk about real estate and why engagement is much more important than the size of your SOI.
I offer advice on staying top-of-mind with your database to generate referrals, challenging you to create a consistent marketing plan and spend your marketing budget on your sphere (rather than lead gen). Listen in for insight on turning a database into your personal salesforce and learn how to STOP making excuses and START building a brand that attracts business—so you don’t have to chase it.
- How many consumers forget their agent’s name after just 6 months
- How to build a brand through consistent communication over time
- Why you should NOT always talk about real estate with your database
- Creating a consistent marketing plan that generates referrals
- The difference between building a database and building an audience
- The futility in focusing on lead gen when it only accounts for 15% of business
- How to STOP making excuses and START building a brand
- Why it’s more effective to spend your marketing budget on your SOI vs. lead gen
- How to turn your database into your salesforce
- Why an engaged database is more important than a big one