If you’re not creating consistent content to market your real estate business, you are leaving money on the table. And what’s the best way to build connection with potential clients and position yourself as an authority? Video, video, video.
Krista Mashore has been in the top 1% of realtors nationwide for the last 18 years, selling more than 1,700 homes as a solo agent. She is also the creator of Krista Mashore Coaching, a program that teaches agents to use digital marketing and video in conjunction with social media to attract clients rather than chase them.
On this episode, Krista joins me to explain how why it’s crucial to establish yourself as an authority and how to do that with consistent video content creation. She shares the 5 Cs for building a lead generating machine with digital marketing and offers insight on repurposing videos across platforms. Listen in for Krista’s advice on being perfectly imperfect on camera and learn her 3 steps to creating videos people will actually watch!
- How Krista sold 69 houses in her first year as an agent
- Why it’s crucial to establish yourself as an authority
- How much $ you’re losing by not creating content
- Creating a Parasocial relationship by way of video
- Krista’s 5 Cs for building a lead generating machine
- Krista’s approach to video repurposing across platforms
- Krista’s advice on being perfectly imperfect on video
- When to use a green screen for real estate content
- Krista’s 3 steps to creating a video people will watch
- How to get your video in front of the right audience
Connect with Krista
Get Krista’s book, Sell 100+ Homes a Year: How We Use Engagement Marketing, Technology and Lead Gen to Sell 100+ Homes a Year, Every Year, at book.kristamashore.com/order-form and sign up for her 3 Clients in 30 Days Challenge at cml.kristamashore.com/challenge-invitation.