It’s no secret that people want to work with people that they know, like, and trust. And when someone finds a good product or service, they’ll tell anyone and everyone they can about it. It’s no different in real estate, and if anything it’s more apparent. Referrals will make or break your business, and if you decide to stick with old sleazy marketing tactics, you’ll quickly be forgotten.
Jess Lenouval realized this early in her career, and during her 14+ years in real estate, she’s built multiple 7-figure businesses, selling over $300 million of property in the last 5 years alone. Now, she uses her proven strategies to help other agents scale their business to 7-figures through The Listings Lab.
On the last episode of 2020, Jess comes on and shares her reasoning for pushing all of her clients to dive deep into content creation, and how she’s seen massive returns while doing so. While her strategy is slightly different from ours, the results are one and the same. If you want to learn the importance of content creation and why it’s an absolute necessity, tune in to this episode to be prepared for 2021 and beyond!
- How Jess used Facebook early in her career to nurture clients
- Jess’s process of making clients a leader of their market
- Why inbound marketing is the most reliable technique going into 2021
- Multi-purposing and where to put your content
- Why you should present yourself as an expert in your field, and how to do it
- Be real with your database, being fake and perfect is easily noticed
- How to gain clients without old lead generation tactics