Content marketing has two functions: 1) It nurtures your existing database, and 2) It attracts new clients. But if you want to generate qualified leads online, your content can’t be generic. It’s got to stand out and reflect who YOU are.
Randy Carroll serves as Strategic Partner and Channel Manager at Chime Technologies, a powerful lead generation and CRM solution for real estate professionals, and Tyler Auerbacher is the Cofounder at Dippidi, a done-for-you custom content marketing and social media advertising firm. Together, Chime and Dippidi partner to help brokers and agents create effective content and deliver it at scale.
On this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Dude podcast, Randy and Tyler join me to explain how lead generation has changed since the advent of the internet and why content that stands out is more important than ever. They weigh in on the importance of defining your voice to appeal to the right audience and challenge you to multipurpose content to both save time and increase your effectiveness. Listen in for a breakdown of the core content every agent needs on their website and learn how to build a three-step content marketing funnel to generate new client leads online!
- How lead generation has changed since the advent of the internet
- Why you need to create content that educates, informs or entertains
- How defining your voice helps you appeal to the right audience
- Ideas for creating both industry-focused and local market-specific content
- The distinction between having a database and building an audience
- How multipurposing content saves you time and increases your effectiveness
- The danger in using cookie-cutter content that lacks your tone
- Building a deep connection with clients to turn them into brand promoters
- Using content to qualify leads with a three-step marketing funnel
- The core content every real estate agent should have on their website
- Why consistent content creation is even more important right now