There’s just something about having a conversation with a real person. The human connection establishes trust in a way that a recorded message or automated text simply cannot. So, if you’re feeling pressure to use technology to communicate with online leads—but you’d rather kick it old school, know that there IS a reliable way to qualify and convert online leads WITHOUT automation.
Josh Cunningham is the founder and CEO of Rokrbox, an ISA-for-hire solution for real estate agents based in College Station, Texas. Josh’s team of callers is committed to improving the online home buying experience by connecting serious buyers and sellers with top realtors. Rokrbox leverages a comprehensive prospecting and lead conversion system to qualify opt-ins and transfer hot leads to its agent-clients.
Today, Josh joins me to explain how Rokrbox uses real, live humans to qualify online leads. He offers insight into how the site visit to lead opt-in ratio has changed over time and breaks down the numbers around how many closed deals result from 1,000 website visitors. Josh also shares his listen-to-understand approach to phone prospecting and describes the impressive speed-to-lead his ISAs achieve. Listen in to understand why it’s crucial for real estate professionals to come from a position of contribution and learn how to convert online leads with or without automation!
- How Rokrbox uses live humans to qualify online leads
- How the site visit to lead opt-in ratio has changed over time
- The number of closed deals that result from 1,000 visits
- Rokrbox’s rigorous call, text and email scrubbing process
- Why a conversation with a prospect has to be about THEM
- Josh’s listen-to-understand approach to qualifying leads
- How Josh’s team establishes themselves as trustworthy
- The amount of failure + rejection ISAs must overcome
- Rokrbox’s impressive speed-to-lead of 0 to 2 minutes
- How often Rokrbox calls, texts and emails an online lead
- Why Josh encourages agents to use video messaging
- Why it’s crucial to come from a position of contribution
- The best ways to provide value to a home buyers + sellers