Given the choice between a service provider whose website or Facebook page is nothing more than an online business card versus one with engaging content, who would you choose?
Lyndsay Phillips is the CEO and Captain of Smooth Sailing Business Growth and Real Estate Investors Marketing. An expert in content marketing, she helps entrepreneurs build authority and increase their visibility with email, video and social media marketing or podcast production. Lyndsay has appeared on MSN, NBC and Fox News and delivered keynotes at conferences including Dream Business Academy, Podfest and Service Business Edge.
On this episode of the podcast, Lyndsay joins me to discuss content creation, explaining how videos, podcasting and social media posts can help you build authority and win more prospects. We challenge you to create consistent content and invest in the platforms where your target audience is spending their time—without making every post a sales pitch. Listen in for Lyndsay’s insight on using case studies to humanize your brand and learn to tap into who YOU are to create content that engages your audience!
- How to build authority with content creation and win more prospects
- Lyndsay’s insight on using social media as a conversation builder
- Why content that is always about selling your stuff is a massive turnoff
- How to show prospects you care and serve them through content
- Using case study videos to tell the story behind the sale and humanize your brand
- Investing your time in the platforms where your audience is hanging out
- Why consistency is crucial in creating content for your business
- Why engagement is more important than the number of people in your database
- Why you don’t have to be polished or perfect to be successful on video
- Lyndsay’s advice on tapping into who you are to build a brand online
Connect with Lyndsay
Check out Real Estate Investor Marketing at reimarketingexperts.com/services and get two weeks of done-for-you content for real estate investors at reimarketingexperts.com/swipe. Learn more about Smooth Sailing Business Growth and get your Social Media Roadmap at smoothbusinessgrowth.com/.