The biggest question I get is: How do you write the perfect video script? You don’t. The perfect script doesn’t exist. Stop wasting your time trying to shoot the perfect video, and start using authenticity to connect with people.
Today, I’m coming at you solo to offer my best advice for video scripting. I walk you through brand development and explain how it connects to video strategy. I also share examples of how other celebrities, marketers, and real estate agents defined their brands to connect with their audience.
72% of consumers close with the first real estate agent they meet. You should be the first thing that comes to mind when someone thinks about real estate. I discuss how you can earn that top spot through connecting with viewers authentically. It’s not about what you’re saying, but how you say it. Listen in for my insight on using your personality and persona to win viewers and convert them into leads.
- Why videos perform better when they’re authentic
- How to understand the importance of imperfection
- Dialing in on your personal brand
- The relationship between scripting and storytelling
- Why a script is just a guideline
- How to tell the right story to attract leads
- Why you want to attract the audience you already connect with
Access Mike’s Video Script Library or learn how to script your own videos with Mike’s Brand You DIY Video Marketing Digital Bootcamp for only $97 at realestatemarketingdude.com/diy-video-bootcamp.