“I needed to stay present in order for my future to be profitable.”
Do you want to be a salesperson? Or do you want to run a sustainable real estate business? If you chose the second option, it’s time to stop thinking about individual transactions and start building a relationship with the person in front of you.
Jennifer Seeno Tucker is a Licensed Associate Broker and VP of Business Development with EXIT Realty United. She is also the cocreator of the 7 Saturdays Agent Success Training Program for real estate agents and the author of Become a Rock Star Real Estate Agent: 7 Steps to Make $100K a Year. Jennifer’s expertise is in building relationships with clients and adapting her approach based on the personality type of the person she’s speaking to.
On this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Dude podcast, Jennifer joins me to discuss the difference between an agent who’s a salesperson as opposed to a business owner, sharing the strategies she uses to nurture her database and earn referral business. She introduces us to the four DiSC profiles and explains how she leverages an understanding of personality types to meet people where they’re at. Listen in for Jennifer’s insight on using mirroring to make a client feel comfortable and learn how being a chameleon can help you build stronger relationships and meet the needs of the person in front of you.
- The difference between an agent who’s a salesperson vs. a business owner
- How Jennifer uses a weekly email drip campaign to stay in front of her database
- Jennifer’s hybrid model of in-person + online strategies for remaining top-of-mind
- How Jennifer developed a niche in working with investors
- The chameleon approach Jennifer takes to cold calling distressed sellers
- How to identify the 4 DiSC personality profiles and use them to meet people where they’re at
- Recognizing body language and mirroring a client to make them feel comfortable
Connect with Jennifer
Connect with Jennifer and download a free copy of her book, Become a Rock Star Real Estate Agent: 7 Steps to Make $100K a Year, at agentsuccesstraining.com.