No one anticipated a global pandemic putting ‘business as usual’ on pause for several weeks, but here we are. So, how can we make the best use of this unexpected downtime? What can we do NOW that will plant the seeds for future business—once the health crisis has passed?
Today, I’m coming at you solo to discuss how to take advantage of the downtime we’ve been given in light of the Coronavirus crisis. I walk you through the latest stats on how people find their agents or lenders and challenge you to use the next couple of weeks to put your database together, building separate email and direct mail lists.
I explain how to reach out to your phone contacts and share my script for inviting the people you already know to a Corona Comeback event. Listen in for insight on using this time to sharpen your skills, create new video content, and reconnect with the people who matter most.
- Why you should use this time to put your database together
- My advice on building separate email and direct mail lists
- How to use your phone contacts to start reaching out NOW
- My script for inviting people to a Corona Comeback event
- The opportunity we have to reconnect with people we know
- Using downtime to sharpen your skills + create content
- How to get a PhD in video marketing at a discounted price
Access Mike’s Free Brand You University Training or sign up for his $77 Brand You DIY Video Marketing Digital Bootcamp at realestatemarketingdude.com/diy-video-bootcamp. Learn more about the Sweet Assist database marketing tool at sweetassist.com.