You want to grow your real estate business in 2019, but you also know that a market correction is likely. Building relationships with investors will allow you to thrive despite rising interest rates. And the agents who are smart enough to work with rehabbers can get paid on the acquisition AND leverage a coming soon campaign to generate leads through off-market opportunities. So, how do you find these investors? One surefire strategy is to partner with a hard money lender.
Dave Simmons is the founder of Silverback Capital, a firm that provides private and hard money loans for single-family flips, multifamily and commercial properties, and vertical construction. An experienced real estate investor himself, Dave has done hundreds of flips and built multiple subdivisions, creating a proven process that delivers the best rate for his clients.
Today, Dave joins me to explain why investors will be looking for deals in 2019 and offer insight on the coming market correction. We discuss the value of partnering with a hard money lender, the current shortage of investor-friendly agents, and the areas of the US where investment is hot right now. Dave also shares what differentiates Silverback from other hard money lenders and walks us through his process for underwriting a borrower. Listen in to understand the tremendous marketing opportunity for agents working with rehabbers and learn how to grow your real estate business by developing strategic relationships with investors and hard money lenders.
- Silverback Capital’s private and hard money loans
- Why investors will be looking for deals in 2019
- The current shortage of investor-friendly agents
- Dave’s insight on the coming market correction
- The value of partnering with a hard money lender
- How marketing a rehab generates more leads
- Dave’s process for underwriting a borrower
- The areas of the US where investment is hot now
- How to market the transformation of a rehab
- What differentiates Dave from other lenders