At the time of sale, 74% of people say they would use the same realtor again in the future. And yet, only 13% actually DO use the same agent the second time around. Why the discrepancy? It’s because real estate agents don’t bother to stay in touch with their sphere of influence! So, what strategies can you use to reach out on a regular basis and get listings from your SOI?
Christopher Stafford is a successful listing agent with 25 years of experience as a top producer in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is also the creator of The Agent Unleashed Collective, a coaching program that teaches motivated listing agents how to 10X their listings AND have a life at the same time, and the coauthor of Massive Abundance: How to Create Passion, Purpose and Prosperity in Your Life.
On this episode, Chris joins me to explain why sphere of influence is the foundation of any listing procurement program and share his active approach to initiating conversation to get listings—without sounding like a douche. We address why it’s crucial to put together an email list of your SOI, grow your sphere with service professionals, and develop a system for staying in touch. Listen in for Chris’ insight around complementing your SOI with other lead gen strategies and learn why the best method of prospecting is the one you’ll do consistently!
- Chris’ unique path from working as a CPA to real estate
- Why consistency is key to your success as a listing agent
- Why SOI is the foundation of any listing procurement program
- Chris’ active approach to initiating conversation to get listings
- Why it’s crucial to put together an email list of your sphere
- Using service professionals to build/increase your SOI
- How to be ‘on your game’ when you call your sphere
- Complementing your SOI with other lead gen strategies
- Developing a system for staying in touch with your database
- Why the best method of prospecting is the one you’ll do
Connect with Christopher
Learn more about Chris and his coaching program at theagentunleashed.com.
Massive Abundance: How to Create Passion, Prosperity and Purpose in Your Life by Deborah Jenkins and Christopher Stafford