Subscribe Now Listen Later & Get Notified Every Week!
On this episode we talk about what makes a good brand and why agents need one. Branding is how an agent presents themselves to the market/buyer. There is only one really concrete rule, which is “be you.”
If you don’t know who you are in a social context, maybe real estate isn’t for you. Most successful agents are extroverts. It is necessary in building a brand. You need to be able to interact with people. The first step to building a brand is finding what makes you stand out people. Today we also discuss branding and how to find your brand.
- Why Mike chose his Real Estate Marketing Dude brand.
- Advertising vs. Marketing
- Mike’s marketing strategy.
- How to market from an individualistic perspective.
- How to market from a brand perspective.
- Examples of good branding.
Real Estate Marketing Dude
Thanks for listening! Please leave us a review on iTunes, and visit the Real Estate Marketing Dude. Check out our blog and click the subscribe button if you want to get more of our no frills approach to real estate marketing.