Contrary to popular belief, every seller is NOT looking for the highest and best price on their property. So, why do agents let real estate investors generate all of the motivated seller leads? What if we worked WITH investors to offer seller leads more than one option? And how does marketing to a motivated seller look different from the way we approach a traditional retail seller?
Gary Boomershine is the Founder and CEO of RealEstateInvestor.com, the largest marketing platform in the real estate niche. Designed to help investors build and scale their business, Gary and his team offer an elite coaching program, lead management software and done-for-you follow-up services. Gary enjoyed a lucrative career in computer engineering and software sales before transitioning to real estate 15 years ago, and he is one of the most sought-after sales and marketing trainers in the investor space.
On this episode of the podcast, Gary joins me to explain why he predicts a massive transfer of wealth in the next 18 to 24 months and how we can work with investors to capitalize on it. He walks us through the 6 M’s of direct response marketing, describing why direct mail still works to generate seller leads and how many follow-ups it usually takes to covert. Listen in for Gary’s RAPID approach to solutions selling and learn how YOU can compete with iBuyers by marketing and converting motivated sellers!
- Why Gary predicts a massive transfer of wealth in the next 18 to 24 months
- Gary’s RAPID approach to solutions selling (and how it gives agents a competitive advantage)
- Why it’s increasingly important to offer sellers 3 different options
- How we can capitalize on the incredible buying opportunities Gary anticipates by working with investors
- The 6 M’s of direct response marketing
- How many follow-ups it typically takes to convert a seller lead
- Gary’s insight around why direct mail still works
- Gary’s tips on the specs and messaging that work best for direct mail
- The 4 key marketing and sales systems you need in your business
- Understanding the motivational price curve to convert motivated seller leads
Connect with Gary
Learn more about Gary’s offerings at realestateinvestor.com and get his Do’s & Don’ts of Direct Mail and other resources by texting DUDE to (925) 320-0575.