Real estate agents and mortgage brokers are perfectly positioned to capitalize on building cash-flowing assets. We’re exposed to good multifamily deals on a regular basis. And yet, most of us don’t take advantage of the opportunity to invest in those deals ourselves.
Rod Khleif is a multifamily real estate investor, business consultant, and high-performance coach. As one of the country’s top real estate investing trainers, he has owned and managed more than 2,000 properties. Rod is also the host of the top-ranked podcast Lifetime Cashflow and the author of How to Create Lifetime Cashflow Through Multifamily Properties.
On this episode of the podcast, Rod joins me to explain how he recovered from losing a $50M real estate empire and what the experience taught him about the benefits of multifamily investing over single family rentals. He walks us through his process for setting and manifesting our long-term goals, challenging us to practice gratitude as if we’ve already achieved what we want. Listen in for Rod’s insight on finding true fulfillment and learn how YOU can start building wealth on a multifamily investing team!
- The mindset it took to recover from losing a $50M real estate empire
- Rod’s insight on standing guard at the door to your mind
- How to set long-term goals re: how much you want to make, what you want to do and who you want to help
- Why Rod recommends finding pictures of what you want to manifest those things in your life
- Practicing gratitude as if you have already achieved your goals
- Why multifamily is a safer investment that scales much faster and is easier to manage than single family rentals
- How to get educated on multifamily and then take action to invest in a deal
- Why so many of us don’t take advantage of the opportunity to invest in real estate
- The roles on a strong multifamily real estate investing team
- How giving back makes the difference between success and true fulfillment