Selling $30M in real estate is impressive, especially for a brand-new agent. But what’s more impressive is that Spencer Hsu is thriving through the pandemic, replacing his Open House lead generation machine with a new strategy for connecting with clients. How did he do it?
Spencer is an eXp solo agent out of the San Francisco Bay Area. Known as the Tech Realtor, he leverages his background in biotechnology, business and software sales to serve engineers and data scientists on their real estate journey. And in his first 18 months as an agent, Spencer has closed $30M in business.
On this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Dude podcast, Spencer joins me to explain how he dialed in his niche and what platforms he uses to start conversations with his ideal clients. He describes how he crafts his message in a way that appeals to his target audience, sharing how he capitalized on the lockdown to start creating consistent video content. Listen in to understand how Spencer’s online presence helps him generate leads and learn what YOU can do adapt and foster new business—even in COVID season!
- How Spencer dialed in his niche to serve tech industry professionals
- The platforms Spencer uses to have 1:1 conversations with his target audience
- How Spencer crafts his message in a way that appeals to his ideal client
- Capitalizing on the fact that effort is the only thing you CAN control
- How Spencer used the lockdown as an opportunity to add value with video
- Why Spencer decided to spend money on ads for the first time 2 months ago
- Why you shouldn’t worry about being perfect when you start on video
- How video marketing is helping Spencer stay top-of-mind and find new leads
- Why blocking time to create video content is crucial for consistency
- How Spencer has replaced Open Houses with online content creation