We understand the process of building relationships in real life, introducing ourselves first and then gradually strengthening the connection over time. But when it comes to digital marketing, we’re pushy and impatient, expecting to convert with our first ads and abandoning relationships once the sale is made. What would it look like if we treated our business relationships the same way we treat our personal ones?
Hassan Riggs is the Founder and CEO of Smart Alto, a software company that helps real estate agents send and manage text message campaigns to build stronger relationships with leads. Today, he joins me to share his six principles for building influence with prospects, explaining how authenticity attracts the people you want to do business with and describing how to generate social proof, establish authority and build reciprocity in your relationships—business or otherwise.
Hassan discusses the value in getting people to commit to something small and following up with consistency. He also covers the quickest way to get people to like you and explains when it’s appropriate to use scarcity as a strategy. Listen in to understand Hassan’s seven stages for building relationships through digital marketing and learn how attracting a life partner parallels the process of attracting clients to your real estate business!
- How authenticity attracts the people you want to do business with
- Hassan’s 6 principles for moving potential clients from zero to one
- Leveraging reviews to generate SOCIAL PROOF for your business
- How to create local community content to establish AUTHORITY
- Why it’s crucial to build RECIPROCITY into our digital relationships
- Getting people to COMMIT + following up with CONSISTENCY
- The quickest route to getting people to know, LIKE and trust you
- Why SCARCITY only works when it’s real (e.g.: rising interest rates)
- Hassan’s 7 stages for building relationships with digital marketing
- Introducing yourself with a GLANCE + engaging through the GAZE
- The marketing parallels to the DIGITS, GOING STEADY + RING SHOPPING
- The significance of managing the relationship after the MARRIAGE
- Generating referrals in the COUPLES FAMILY VACATION stage
Connect with Hassan
Learn more about Smart Alto at www.smartalto.com or follow Hassan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hassanriggs. Visit www.conference.realtor for more information about attending the NAR 2019 REALTORS Conference & Expo.