Log onto Lab Coat Agents or Real Closers and you’ll see long discussions about Facebook ads and Zillow leads. My question is, why do we spend so much time trying to figure out how to BUY leads when we could be ATTRACTING them? The vast majority of real estate business comes from referrals and past clients, and Jim Remley contends that relationship marketing generates a MUCH higher ROI than portal leads—and he should know. Jim’s team is on track to sell $1B in real estate this year!
A current REAL Trends 500 Broker, Jim Remley leads one of the largest and most successful brokerage firms in the state of Oregon, and he is a nationally recognized speaker, author and trainer in the realm of residential real estate. He is also the Founder and President of eRealEstateCoach, a program designed to help top agents achieve financial freedom and work-life balance.
Today, Jim joins me to explain why his team focuses on sphere of influence over portal leads. He offers advice around becoming a ‘lead incubator,’ using social media as your CRM and making other people a part of your success story. Jim also shares the secrets of some of his most successful agents and weighs in on the benefits of experiential marketing. Listen in for Jim’s insight on reframing the way you think about asking for generosity and learn why relationship marketing offers your highest ROI!
- Why Jim teaches his team to focus on sphere of influence
- The danger in becoming dependent of portal leads
- The statistics around the lifetime value of a client
- Jim’s take on chasing relationships vs. market share
- The three parts of the relationship behind a transaction
- Jim’s advice around becoming a ‘lead incubator’
- Jim’s insight on using social media as your CRM
- Making other people part of your success story
- The power of reciprocity in generating referral business
- The secrets of some of Jim’s most successful agents
- Overcoming referral resistance from friends and family
- Reframing the way you think about asking for generosity
- The benefits of leveraging experiential marketing
Connect with Jim
Learn more about Jim’s mastery courses at www.erealestatecoach2.com, or sign up for The Path weekly performance coaching at www.erealestatecoach2.com/the-path.
Inman News Lifetime Value Calculator
The State of the Nation’s Housing 2018
Research on Experiential Marketing