Only 2% of people are willing to buy a product or service the first time they interact with it. The other 98% want to build a relationship before they spend the money. So, what’s the easiest way for real estate agents to retarget leads on Facebook, earning their trust and eventually their business?
Grant Wise is the Cofounder and President of Witly, an automated ad platform that helps real estate agents build, launch and manage Facebook ads so they can convert more leads. Witly’s coaches and consultants work with users to design a video marketing strategy, and then the software builds a remarketing campaign for you. Grant has eight years of experience in the digital marketing space, and he has helped thousands of agents sell billions of dollars in real estate.
On this episode of the podcast, Grant joins me to explain what it means to retarget a prospect and discuss the different types of retargeting audiences. He walks us through the four kinds of content he recommends for retargeting, describing how video helps us build relationships with potential clients. Listen in for Grant’s insight on the benefits of using Witly to build your next Facebook ad campaign and learn how dynamic video remarketing can double or even triple your conversion rate!
- What it means to retarget a prospect online
- The different types of retargeting audiences
- Why 98% of people aren’t willing to buy a product/service on their first interaction
- How dynamic video remarketing can double or triple your conversion rate
- The 4 types of video content Grant recommends for retargeting
- Turning a nightmare transaction into your best piece of marketing material
- How case studies leverage ‘narrative transportation’ to convert leads
- Grant’s 4-step process for following leads until they decide to do business with you
- Using the Facebook Audience Network to go where your audience is
- The benefits of using Witly to run your Facebook marketing
Connect with Grant