So, you’re ready to get on video in 2021. But you don’t know where to start. How do you come up with a video strategy that fits your brand?
On this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Dude, I’m going solo to explain how to dial in your video marketing strategy and why there is no universal approach that works for everyone. I challenge you to ask WHO you’re looking to attract with video so you know HOW to deliver the content, offering several examples of shows I’ve helped clients develop around their own personalities and interests.
I weigh in on why you’ve got to be excited about your video strategy so you’ll produce content consistently and how to create an ongoing conversation that reminds people what you do (so they won’t cheat on you with another agent!). Listen in for insight on becoming the digital mayor of your market and learn how to leverage video to generate real estate business for the long term.
- Why there is no universal video strategy that works for everyone
- How to get excited about making videos so you’ll do it consistently
- Why building a personal brand with video is a long-term play
- Asking WHO you’re looking to attract with video so you know HOW to deliver the content
- Examples of shows I’ve helped clients develop around their personalities/interests
- Creating an ongoing conversation with video to remind people what you do
- What it really means to be the digital mayor of your market
- Deciding whether you want to create entertainment or educational content
- Why it’s crucial to stay in relationship with your most important asset—your database
- Looking at real estate as a customer service role (NOT sales)