What if you could travel four months of the year with your friends as part of your business plan? What if throwing an awesome party every few weeks WAS your marketing strategy? What if you could socialize your way to a successful real estate business?
Known as The Social Realtor, Jimmy Rex leads the top team in Salt Lake County. He has built his business around networking, social media, client and charity events, and group travel. Jimmy’s team of four agents and one admin are on track to do 285 transactions this year, and he recently landed a $32.5M deal—the most expensive residential sale in Utah history.
On this episode, Jimmy joins me to share what inspired his shift from cold calls and door knocking to building a database. He explains his strategy for attracting clients by providing value, discussing the epic monthly events and vacations he plans for his SOI. Listen in for Jimmy’s insight on how to create a marketing plan for 2020 and learn how consistency over time yields results!
- What inspired Jimmy’s shift to focus on SOI/referrals
- Jimmy’s strategy to attract clients by providing value
- Why people will pay a premium for a great experience
- Examples of Jimmy’s monthly client events
- How events make it easy to reach out to your SOI
- How Jimmy’s podcast attracts potential clients
- How to map out a marketing strategy for 2020
- Why it’s crucial to schedule social media by design
- How staying consistent over time yields results
Connect with Jimmy
Follow Jimmy on Instagram at instagram.com/mrjimmyrex/ or get a copy of his book, The Next Wave of Influence in Real Estate, at jimmyrexfree.com/home.
Operation Underground Railroad