If you want your website to be more than just a digital business card, you HAVE to be telling a story. A story brand is your best shot at making real connections with real people. And it doesn’t take a marketing genius to develop a brand.
Adam Wills is the story brand certified guide and digital marketing strategist behind Sursrum Creative, an agency offering brand coaching and web design services to businesses looking to refine their story. Adam specializes in using SEO, chatbots, and sales funnels to build websites that actually generate leads while you sleep.
On this episode, Adam joins me to explain how you can use real and authentic storytelling to improve your website’s branding and design. He discusses his seven-part framework for creating a brand story, script, and messaging. We also cover storytelling vs. selling and how you can avoid sounding like a used car-salesman. Listen in for Adam’s insight on how you can repurpose your content video scripts, emails, and blog posts.
- How to multi-purpose and repurpose your content
- Identifying your target audience to identify your brand
- Why it’s crucial to make your client the “hero of the story”
- Focusing on the three-step plan vs. the five-step plan
- The difference between a directional and transitional call to action
- Why it’s crucial to poke at your client’s pain-points
- Understanding your brand by identifying your target audience
- Adam’s advice on creating blog posts v.s. videos
- How to squeeze every drop out of your content
- Where to locate a call-to-action button on your site
- Why creating more content = a more dynamic website