You know it’s crucial to stay in front of your database and earn their business. And you know that creating content on social media is the best way to do that. But you may be at a loss when it comes to what kind of content to create. Here’s the thing: You don’t have to hit people over the head with your lock box to attract clients. In fact, people are more likely to consume your content if you DON’T spend all your time talking about real estate.
Today on Real Estate Marketing Dude, I’m doing another teaching episode to discuss the different kinds of content agents can create. I explain how doing interviews with the right local business owners can build your brand story and create referral sources, and I cover how neighborhood tours and local points of interest videos can be optimized to get found on YouTube.
I walk you through how to use video testimonials as social proof, describing how to turn annoying ‘just sold’ content into case studies by way of storytelling. Listen in for insight around the do’s and don’ts of creating real estate related videos and learn how to become the Google of real estate, creating content based on what people are looking for online!
- How HGTV demonstrates an appetite for real estate content
- Leveraging business owner interviews for referral sources
- Choosing businesses that relate to your brand story
- The value of consistency in generating video content
- Using neighborhood tours to get found on YouTube
- What keywords to use to achieve search optimization
- Using case studies and video testimonials as social proof
- Turning ‘just sold’ videos into case studies with storytelling
- The do’s and don’ts of real estate related content
- How to create content around what people search for
- Building local authority via a content center on your website