If you’re not on video, I can guarantee that somebody else in your market IS. So, what’s holding you back? You don’t know what to say or do? There is no shortage of content to create, and there is a video strategy for every real estate business. But what type of videos should YOU make?
On this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Dude podcast, I’m sharing the different kinds of video content you can create as a real estate agent, investor or lender. I explain the difference between real estate and community content, describing how real estate content demonstrates your authority and increases conversion—and why you need it on your website to attract business.
I go on to introduce you to community informational videos, discussing how they’re designed to rank on YouTube, generate hyperlocal search traffic, and position you as the digital mayor of your town. Listen in for ideas on creating a community series that gets engagement on social media and learn how to make an impact in YOUR market with video content that’s FUN to make!
- The difference between real estate vs. community content
- How real estate content demonstrates your authority
- The concept of assignment selling and how it increases conversion
- Creating community informational videos that rank on YouTube
- How community informational videos demonstrate your local expertise
- Why a community series gets the most engagement on social
- Positioning yourself as a digital celebrity with community videos
- The value of case studies and client testimonial videos
- Why video has more impact than any other type of content