We all know that video marketing is the future. We also know that boring shit doesn’t get engagement. So, what types of videos WILL engage your sphere?
Should you do listing videos? Community videos? Case studies? Just solds? Which ones help build your personal brand? And which ones generate leads?
Rett Harmon is the co-broker owner of CENTURY 21 Novus Realty Rettro Group based in Carrolton, Georgia. Today, he joins me to discuss the death of the talking heads and explain why entertainment is key in marketing with video. We weigh in on why your videos don’t have to be about real estate, describing how relatable videos get the best engagement.
Rett and I address how you can use listing videos to establish a personal brand and why case studies are preferable to cheesy ‘just sold’ videos. Listen in for insight around leveraging video to position yourself as a community expert, generate leads through hyperlocal content, and build relationships with local business owners.
- Why entertainment is key in marketing with video
- Why your videos don’t have to be about real estate
- How relatable videos get the best engagement
- Rett’s storytelling approach to listing videos
- Using listing videos to establish a personal brand
- Creating case studies vs. cheesy ‘just sold’ videos
- How video positions you as a community expert
- Generating hyperlocal content based on searches
- Why Rett uses video to promote local businesses
- Community and holiday video ideas for agents
- The value in moving away from talking head videos
Connect with Rett
Learn more about the Rettro Group at C21 Novus at c21novusrettrogroup.com or follow Rett on Facebook at facebook.com/rett.harmon.
Rett’s Cow Appreciation Day Video