Are you marketing your real estate business with boring market updates and generic Spring Ahead emails? Then you’re doing it wrong. So, what IS the right way to brand yourself as an agent? TELL THEM ABOUT YOU.
Yawar Charlie is a member of the elite Aaron Kirman Group, a luxury division of Compass in Beverly Hills. At $530M in production, AKG is the #1 real estate team in California, the #1 Compass team nationwide, and the #10 team in the US overall. Yawar’s team is also the focus of the television series Listing Impossible.
On this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Dude podcast, Yawar joins me to explain what differentiates AKG from other teams and offer his advice on finding a team culture where you can shine. He weighs in on how COVID is impacting the real estate market in Los Angeles and what his team is doing to adapt. Listen in for Yawar’s insight on developing a marketing strategy that’s authentic to YOU and learn how to create media that reflects who you are as a person!
- The tell-it-like-it-is style that differentiates Yawar’s team
- Yawar’s advice on finding a team that makes you shine
- How most of Yawar’s business comes from his sphere and referrals
- Why it’s crucial for agents to be authentic AND knowledgeable
- Creating media and outreach that represents who you are as a person
- How to develop a marketing strategy that fits your personality
- Yawar’s process for staying top-of-mind with clients
- How COVID is impacting the real estate market in Los Angeles
- What Yawar’s team is doing to adapt in uncertain times
- Curating social feeds to reflect how you want to be seen
Connect with Yawar
Watch Listing Impossible at cnbc.com/listing-impossible and follow Yawar on Instagram at instagram.com/yawarcharlie/ or Facebook at facebook.com/yawar.charlie. You can also keep up with him by following the hashtag #yawarsadventuresinrealestate at instagram.com/explore/tags/yawarsadventuresinrealestate/.