Are you focused on just selling the next house? Or do you want to build wealth over time? Yes, you can make more in the short term by chasing leads. But building a personal brand (and creating content around it) is a long-term play that will attract clients and grow your business exponentially over time.
Caleb Guilliams is the Founder and CEO of BetterWealth, a financial services firm dedicated to helping people see and reach their highest potential. He started learning about money as a teller at the age of 17 and took over the investment division of a community bank when he was only 19 years old. Caleb left the bank at 21 to build BetterWealth, and in three years, he has grown the company to a seven-figure business with 13 team members serving nearly all 50 states.
On this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Dude podcast, Caleb joins me to explain why it’s crucial to articulate your value through marketing and build a personal brand you believe in. He weighs in on the difference between marketing and lead gen, describing how he creates influence through content creation and builds trust with clients—despite his very young age. Listen in for Caleb’s insight on how the principle of compound interest applies to marketing and learn how YOU can build wealth with a meaningful personal brand.
- Why it’s crucial to be able to articulate your value through marketing
- The difference between marketing and lead generation
- How Caleb is creating influence through multiple channels of content creation
- Developing the self-awareness to build a personal brand you believe in
- How to build authority in a way that makes people want to pay extra to work with you
- How Caleb applies the principle of compound interest to marketing
- What Caleb did to build trust with clients at a young age
- BetterWealth’s mission to help people see and reach their highest potential
- Caleb’s WHY-HOW-WHAT approach to creating content for his audience
Connect with Caleb
- Take the BetterWealth financial assessment at betterwealth.com/assessment?utm_source=REMDude&utm_medium=Podcast&utm_campaign=Assessment
- Get a free copy of Caleb’s eBook, The AND Asset: The Secret Way to Save & Use Your Money at the Same Time, at order.andasset.com/book?utm_source=REMDude&utm_medium=Podcast&utm_campaign=Free%20Book
- Learn more about working with a 1:1 wealth coach at betterwealth.com/unlimited?utm_source=REMDude&utm_medium=Podcast&utm_campaign=Unlimited.