There’s a new kid on the block as of late, have you heard of them? Well if not, you need to, and it’s the hybrid agent. The individual who has the ability to be both an agent and an investor at the same time, and they’re quickly becoming more of a threat to other traditional real estate agents in their area. They’re getting more leads, finding more business, and with that, closing more deals. But what’s changed? It’s not the marketing or the lead sources. It’s not the brokerage they’re with, or the team they work with. It’s simple, hybrid agents are fantastic problem solvers, that’s it. But how can you take advantage of this hybrid model for your business? What are the advantages, disadvantages, and things to keep in mind when becoming a hybrid agent?
Trevor is the CEO of Carrot, one of the nation’s fastest growing companies according to Inc Magazine, where they have helped the nations top real estate investors and agents pull in over 3 million online leads in just 5 years… closing thousands of deals… with their software and training. Trevor lives in Roseburg, Oregon with his wife and 3 kids, and is passionate about using business to fuel your passion and to amplify the impact you want to make in the world. Part of the impact he’s passionate about making is helping entrepreneurs unleash that entrepreneurial dream of finally unlocking that FREEDOM, FLEXIBILITY, FINANCES, and IMPACT that you’ve dreamed of but haven’t been able to fully make happen.
In this week on the podcast, Trevor joins me to talk about the hybrid agent and the importance of it going forward, especially in a heavy seller’s market like we are seeing in spring of 2021. By giving multiple offers to your buyers, you’ll start to see much higher conversions, and people will actually trust you more than if you just were trying to list their house and get a commission. We’ll also touch on the Carrot.com website model and what they’ve done to help thousands of agents go from a boring website that doesn’t generate business, to what he calls, an authority site that is responsible for a lot of inbound, organic, and warm leads to start calling you! Listen in for Trevor’s great advice and get actionable steps on how to get more business, just by doing two simple things, but doing them really well and consistently.
Three Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- What are the advantages of becoming a hybrid agent?
- We’ll break down what hybrid agents are able to do that your typical real estate agent can’t. From being able to quickly find investment opportunities, to closing deals much faster, we’ll cover it all.
- How can you use the hybrid model to its highest potential
- So you’re ready to become a hybrid agent, but how do you actually use the abilities to their highest potential? There’s a few ways, and we’ll walk you through a few scenarios, roleplay situations, and other things that will help you become the best hybrid agent you can.
- Using your website to become an online authority in your area and what content you should have on it
- Many agents and investors create a website to check a box, and then complain because it doesn’t generate any business. That’s simply because the content on it isn’t made to convert. The only goal of a website is to get people to know, like, and trust you, so we’ll break it down into simple steps for you to create a killer website that actually gets you more business.