Big tech companies are continuing to compete with real estate agents by offering new services that supposedly improve the buying and selling process. However, what many don’t realize is that there is one large differentiator that big tech companies can’t compete with. People want to work with people, and by being a personable agent that has your clients in your best interest, you can win the business of your database, community, and the people they know too. Now, this means you should likely take a different approach when it comes to marketing your database. Listen to this episode to understand the strategy you can implement to start winning business from the people around you and stay ahead of the competition.
Brad McDaniel is the CEO of Likely.ai, an artificial intelligence platform that helps agents close more deals by identifying likely sellers within your area and database. Brad has been around real estate from the time he was young, seeing his dad build a real estate business and eventually becoming a senior project manager at Trulia. He noticed the rise in data and analytics usage in real estate, and sought out to build his own business centered around using data to drive decisions.
On this episode of the podcast, Brad joins me to explain what’s going on in big tech companies and what they’re doing to compete with real estate agents. He walks us through the numbers behind the shift in consumer behavior and how you can work smarter to adapt. We discuss strategies to implement in your business to help nurture clients, find likely sellers in your business, and ultimately close more deals. Listen to this episode to understand your true competitive advantage against big tech companies, and realize where your business really comes from.
Three Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- What big tech companies are doing now
- We’ll discuss what big tech companies are doing now to compete with the local agent. We’ll cover the numbers behind agents at big tech brokerages and the strategies they use.
- How you can compete with big tech companies
- Knowing what these companies are doing is the first step to crafting your competitive advantage. Next, you’ll have to implement a strategy that is people-centric, and keeps your clients always in your best interest. We’ll unpack the actions you can take to stay ahead of the game.
- Strategies to nurture your database and hot leads
- The most reliable source of business are the people closest to you, yet many times agents will go and chase business outside of their sphere. We’ll give you the strategies top producers are using to nurture leads and close more deals.
Connect with Brad
Learn more about Brad and his company at likely.ai or connect with him on LinkedIn to continue the conversation.
REfresh your database with Likely.ai
Identify COVID distressed properties with Likely.ai
The Listing Advocate (Earn more listings!)