We’ve all heard it before, the riches are in the niches, but Jeremy Knock went all in on this idea by building his business around a tool that a lot of people have never even heard of before, the reverse mortgage. If you’ve never heard of it you’ll want to listen in on this episode, because it might just be a tool you can learn from.
Jeremy Knock is the founder of Golden Age Financial Solutions, a San Diego based mortgage broker who specializes in only one mortgage, the reverse mortgage. While he started out fulfilling anything from new home loans to refinances, he eventually found that the reverse mortgage was almost untapped, and went all in. Jeremy is now looking to spread the word about this program, and how you can leverage it to improve your business as it becomes more available.
On this episode of the podcast, we talk all about the reverse mortgage tool and more importantly how you can use Jeremy’s strategy to find your own niche to take over. He walks us through exactly what a reverse mortgage is, how he built his business around it, but also a brand building technique that you can implement immediately.
Three Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- What is a reverse mortgage?
- A reverse mortgage is almost unheard of, and even if it is, there are many misconceptions around it that are simply untrue.
- The importance of a niche and how you can utilize it
- The riches are in the niches, and if you’re an agent, broker, lender, or investor there is a niche for you. You just have to find it, and capitalize on it. We’ll use Jeremy’s story to make it relatable and actionable.
- What a niche can do for your personal brand
- If you’re having trouble finding out what your brand is, maybe you’re being too broad in your offer. By doubling down on one thing you’re good at, and branding yourself around that, you’ll start to see just why it’s so important to be focused on your specialty.
Connect with Jeremy
If you want to learn more about reverse mortgages email Jeremy at email@example.com or check out his website at GoldenAF.com where you can schedule a chat.