Believe it or not, your SOI is one of the biggest, and most untapped, group of people to get more business from. Continuously reminding them what you do not only markets for their direct business, but also the referrals, which happen to make up over 80% of closed real estate transactions. But this doesn’t mean you have to spam their inboxes, texts, and phones like other cold lead generation strategies, it simply means staying in front of them all the time, and one of my favorite ways to do that is with social media.
Kyle Draper, better known as Coach Kyle, is a social media coach focused on helping realtors generate business from their direct sphere of influence through various social media marketing tactics. The unique part is, Kyle has a much different background than most in real estate. Originally he started in the roofing industry, and while he was growing his first roofing business, he realized the power social media had for attracting new clients. Eventually, he didn’t want to climb on roofs anymore and made a pivot into real estate website development, and it was then he found the industry he wanted to help grow. Now Kyle coaches and educates real estate agents, lenders, as well as other professionals how to leverage who they are, in front of who they know, to grow their business.
This week on the podcast Kyle and I chat about the best ways to market your direct sphere, and the crazy opportunities that there are for growing your business. He walks you through the mindset you need to effectively market your database, the content and platforms used to stay relevant, and the scenarios he most often sees that generate business. Ready to get on top of your social media game? Listen in and you’ll get actionable tips to improve your skills and really dial in your strategy.
Three Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- Does your sphere of influence really generate business?
- Explore the many ways you can find opportunities just by consistently tapping into your SOI.
- What content truly generates business
- You may feel like you are obligated to talk about real estate to stay relevant, but it’s nearly the opposite. We’ll walk you through the top content we’ve seen deals close directly off of.
- Getting past the ‘awkward’ stage of content creation
- So you’re ready to get started, but now that block of awkwardness hits. Don’t worry it happens to everyone, but there’s ways to get over that hump and feel confident with what you’re creating.