So you’re finally getting the phone to ring and people want to work with you… Now what? Well, that’s only half the battle, and now you have to convert them to not only trust you, but also allow you to help them with the biggest financial investment they’ll likely make. But are you really selling homes? Or are you actually selling the peace of mind when assisting them with the buying and/or selling process? By truly creating a strong connection and alignment with your potential clients, you’ll start to see a whole new level of conversion you never thought possible.
Chadi Bazzi is a proven real estate coach that focuses on turning people he works with into top listing agents by teaching them the mindset to get to the next level, how to master closing the deal, and where to find a consistent stream of leads you actually want to work with. Chadi originally started as an agent in a small town in Michigan, but eventually upgraded to the large market of Orange County, California to further develop his career and skill set. After developing in the space and finding his true passion was helping people, Chadi now dedicates his time to developing agents into top producers, just like he was when practicing. By following his formula, he’s been able to help 100s of agents achieve more than they could have ever imagined.
In this episode, Chadi joins me to talk about arguably the most important part of the real estate deal, closing and getting your client to actually sign on that dotted line. This is rarely talked about, and usually coaches focus on getting people to call you in the first place, but Chadi focuses on mastering this stage of the real estate process first, and we break down why this is so important. We talk about the mindset you’ll need, actionable steps you can take to improve your closing skills, and what this ultimately can do for your business.
Three Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- How to convert leads into clients and close the deal
- Getting a call is half the battle, closing the deal is the other half. In this episode we talk about how to master closing the deal, over and over again.
- Why phones are still vital to getting more listings now and into the future
- Many people underestimate the power of using a phone to prospect for more listings. We’ll give you the lists you should be attacking and what to do when you get people on the phone.
- How to get people to trust you and why it’s so essential to do early on in your career
- Many people overestimate what it takes to achieve great results in real estate, but really what it comes down to is getting people to trust you to help them with a large financial investment. We’ll walk you through exactly how to do that and give actionable advice to improving your relationship building skills.