Going into 2021, there’s no hiding that your brand is the most important part of your business. Your broker won’t get you more clients, your license alone most definitely won’t, but your brand will. So now’s the time to dial in and start taking it seriously because having great content about what you do, everywhere your ideal customer spends their time, is the gift that keeps on giving.
I’m ridin’ solo for the first episode of this year to show you the importance of having a brand, and why you are almost going to need to be your own personal media company. Even though most people know the importance of content, the hardest thing is just getting started. But don’t second guess yourself everyone has a brand. You just have to find what YOUR brand is and odds are, it’s right in front of you.
It’s time to step it up, and my challenge for you is to start this year off strong with content creation. It’s going to be hard, it’s going to be boring at times, and you probably won’t see results right away. But tune in to this episode, and gain some strategy and motivation to get you going on the right track!
- Why you need a personal brand going into 2021
- How to carve out your niche and find your true brand
- Best steps to capitalizing on video content this year
- How I created my brand, and what you can take away from my experience
- Why am I a dude? What does that even mean?
- The reasons it’s okay to repel people, just as much as you attract
- Exposing dying lead generation and why it’s quickly going away
- The psychology of why people are easily attracted to ‘celebrities’ they see on video